EDUCATION: Sustainable solutions at every academic and technical level
From primary school to robotics, to highschool and higher fields of healthcare education and training, EHA has sustainable solutions at every level of education.
- Our primary and secondary education initiatives directly impact 3,000 students in Gode Village
- Building and supplying books and computers for a local high school library
- Providing college and medical school scholarships for deserving graduates
- Starting the first summer school and mentoring program for primary grades
- EHA Robotics Academy teaches Robotics to 40 middle school students at the beginner and advanced levels
We are a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization. We’ve been improving the quality of life in Rural Ethiopia since 2007. Our medical volunteers provide health and education resources where care is scarce. Our reach extends from rural village to shantytown to developing city in the Southern Oromia region of Ethiopia. We engage our local counterparts through meaningful transfer of knowledge and work together to invest in people and resources to improve the communities we serve.