2017 Missions to Ethiopia
2017 Mission Dates
February 1 – 16, 2017
- Biomedical Preparedness: Technical and mechanical activities. Installation of equipment and signage at Negele Arsi Hospital. Apply for and secure building permits, employment and labor certifications, work visas for medical team.
April 27 – May 15, 2017
- Staffing Readiness: Nursing and Medical teams arrive in Ethiopia. Begin orientation and on boarding at Negele Arsi Hospital
July 10 – 26, 2017
- Education mission with Gode Primary School STAR Summer Academic Bootcamp: Work with local high school and college students who will be coaching students from grades K – 8.
- Grand Opening Celebration at Negele Arsi Hospital: hospital readiness, faith-based outreach, orientation and community open house
November 17 – 30, 2017
- Medical Mission at Negele Arsi Hospital: plastic / reconstructive and trauma surgery